Sunday, 10 July 2011

MTN LATEST FREE BROWING CHEAT IN GHANA

THIS IS THE LATEST YELLOOOO CHEAT IN GHANA. JUST FOLLOW THE SETTINGS BELOW


Now for ur Opera handlers...Use http://64.255.180.253:80 as http sever.. LEAVE SOCKET EMPTY...With ur phone create NEW INTERNET SETTINGS AS FOLLOWS!! Proxy or ip use 96.231.41.151 port is 80 and Apn is strictly mms. Downloads faster... DONT SPREAD MORE TO COME! COS OF NETWORK PROBLEM JUST USE DAT 4 THE MEAN TIME

Make sure to set your newly created settings as Default! Dont bother about your credit because their yellow COMPUTER up there fear to deduct even a pesewas! With credit or no credit we go browse 4 freee

8 comments:

  1. Guys you can also join us on our official website 4 some fbt cheats ar planet.muf.mobi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I earn $10 each day.
    I'm so glad I found this website due to that I wont keep it secret. I will prevail it to all for blessing. JUST CLINK ON THE LINK.

    http://iearn123.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=220584

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Administrator i guess got hold of ur blog nd it was very useful nd quite encouraging.i want to sign up bt is not goin thru nd pls i hpe u wil help me with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. trying it but a little confused...please help me out. email is mcdeduce@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm u see ooh
    Why do you want to hack something like this.
    Big shame to all those in search

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm u see ooh
    Why do you want to hack something like this.
    Big shame to all those in search

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi..admin i am in Ghana and i want free mtn browsing.u can hook up with me on aducaleb2013@gmail.com or whatsapp me on 233247567965.thanks

    ReplyDelete

No spam, leave your comment....